Graham has advised numerous organisations across healthcare including the Department of Health, NHS Trusts and independent sector providers as well as commercial and not-for-profit organisations. He is a graduate of Cambridge University where read medicine followed by social and political sciences.
Graham has over a decade of experience working in Parliament advising frontbenchers in Government and Opposition as well as working with backbench MPs from all parties and serving as a local Councillor. He also led the NHS Confederation’s strategic relationships with industry for five years during which time he successfully launched two new membership schemes including NHS Partners Network, now the Independent Healthcare Providers Network.
Achievements and expertise include:
- Running award-winning campaigns that have changed legislation and Government policy
- Working with developers to design new mobile healthcare apps and software to visualise complex datasets
- In-depth analytics to gauge opinion and model complex contentious issues to shape communication strategies
- Developing cutting-edge AI research tools with leading academics
- CIO of Santovia, a US-based health-tech start-up.
In addition to his role as Director of the Digital Healthcare Council, Graham is CIO of Santovia, advises the Independent Healthcare Providers Network (IHPN) among others, and is working with a leading psychologist to develop new AI research solutions.