Technology with the power to connect and transform health and care outcomes for all.
System C is a British technology company that has been supporting the NHS, private healthcare and social care for more than forty years. Our solutions are used in more than 10 countries, from Portugal to Australia, by 400+ customers, and 700,000+ users.
System C is:
- A leading supplier in acute EPRs with 30 NHS deployments.
- The number one supplier in child health – covering over 6.4m children.
- A pioneer in electronic observations with over 32 Trusts using our systems.
- The fastest growing supplier in social care with 60 percent of councils.
- The market leader in hospital pharmacy and medicines management where we support £6bn+ medications per year across 400+ hospitals in the UK and abroad.
- Supplier of the BadgerNet system, which is used by nearly every neonatal unit in the UK and many maternity units, with an estimated 45% of pregnancies being recorded on the system.
Our technology, which enables ICS-level prescribing, care plans, clinical collaboration, noting and alerts, is making integrated health and social care a reality for whole health economies.
For more information, visit www.systemc.com. The business can also be followed on Twitter: @System_C and LinkedIn.